Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: CME Group Inc.
High-speed traders are using a hidden facet of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s CME -1.13% computer system to trade on the direction of the futures market before other investors get the same information. Using powerful computers, high-speed traders are trying to … Continue reading
Jessica Dye of Reuters reported on Friday that CME Group Inc (CME.O) was sued by brokers and traders in a last-minute effort to halt new procedures to settle end-of-day prices for agricultural futures in its Chicago Board of Trade, which … Continue reading
As reported by Jacob Bunge, of Dow Jones newswires, a group of the world’s biggest trading firms said that all exchanges should develop electronic systems that briefly pause trading when prices begin to rapidly swing, in an effort to ensure … Continue reading
As Dow Jones Newswires’ Steven Russolillo reported, Bursa Malaysia Bhd. (1818.KU) Chief Executive Tajuddin Atan said the exchange has increased the amount of proprietary trading as it looks to boost liquidity on a daily basis. Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian Stock … Continue reading
As Market Watch’s Jacob Bunge reported, a senior executive of CME Group Inc. cautioned regulators against constricting the business of high-frequency trading firms, warning that their absence could make financial markets less stable. Rather than crimping their activity in any … Continue reading