Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Scott Patterson, journalist with The Wall Street Journal and speaker at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, reports about a hedge fund started by four young math wizards that is using a branch of artificial intelligence, called “computer learning,” to make investment decisions. Continue reading
Southerners backed by Netscape’s Jim Barksdale have pulled New York and Chicago closer by building the ultimate trading weapon. Three milliseconds is three one-thousandths of a second. Does that really matter? “That’s close to an eternity in automated trading,” says Ben Van Vliet, a professor at the Illinois Institute of Technology and keynote speaker at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010. “This is all about picking gold coins up off the floor–only the fastest person is going to get the coins.” Continue reading
Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 in London, New York, Dubai and Hong Kong, October 2010
“Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies” will be the theme at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010, in London, October 4 & 5 2010, New York, October 7 & 8 2010, Dubai, October 25 & 26 2010, and Hong Kong, October 28 & 29 2010.