Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Malaysian Stock Exchange
As Dow Jones Newswires’ Steven Russolillo reported, Bursa Malaysia Bhd. (1818.KU) Chief Executive Tajuddin Atan said the exchange has increased the amount of proprietary trading as it looks to boost liquidity on a daily basis. Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian Stock … Continue reading