Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As reported by Computer World’s Leo King, the New York Stock Exchange‘s European stock markets were floored for two hours Tuesday, after a significant system problem hit trading for a second day. Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Brussels exchanges – operating under … Continue reading