Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Category Archives: Fixed Income
According to huffingtonpost: As we look back on 2013, it has certainly been a year of increasing scrutiny and criticism of capital markets trading participants. One particular area of focus is so-called “High Frequency Trading” (HFT), the practice of automated … Continue reading