Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Protected: High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 Report (Part II): What Really Happened on May 6th, The Day of the “Flash Crash”: The Untold Story by Tradeworx’s Manoj Narang (Available ONLY to Subscribers)
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 Report (Part I): The Most Comprehensive Review of High-Frequency Trading
A resounding success was High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, forum organized by Golden Networking last Thursday at the Flatotel. The prestigious roster included practitioners and academics from Chicago and New York, as well as journalists that closely follow the industry. Continue reading