Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: IntercontinentalExchange Inc.
High-speed traders are using a hidden facet of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s CME -1.13% computer system to trade on the direction of the futures market before other investors get the same information. Using powerful computers, high-speed traders are trying to … Continue reading
Leslie Josephs of The Wall Street Journal writes that the IntercontinentalExchange Inc. (ICE), one of the world’s largest futures exchanges, will get rid of floor trading for certain options contracts, including some of the world’s most widely traded soft commodities … Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal’s Jacob Bunge reports that IntercontinentalExchange Inc. and Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. on Monday called for NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Börse AG to explain how they came up with increased synergy targets detailed late Sunday. An additional … Continue reading