Top High Frequency Trading Event
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
- RBC: offers explanation for apparent decline in high-frequency trading
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Based on the immediate responses from the High-Frequency community, it seems that a proposed SEC rule that would require traders to code their tickets so their movements can be tracked by regulators doesn’t face a strong opposition from the traders themselves. Continue reading