Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: swaps clearing platform
Julie Segal writes for Institutional Investor that Nasdaq, once known as the stock home for young technology companies, is making a bid to become a major player in the electronic trading of fixed-income securities. The move is a logical one … Continue reading →