Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Technology Companies
According to The Sydney Morning Herald’s Gareth Hutchens, NICK Leeson was in Australia less than four months ago. The infamous ”rogue trader” of the 1990s was the drawcard speaker at the annual Fix Conference 2012, where the topic of the moment was … Continue reading