Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: US firm Knight Capital
As reported from Scott Phillips, ever since the meltdown at the US firm Knight Capital last month, the debate over high-frequency trading has exploded. In short form, high-frequency trading is a flavour of trading that leverages computers and the speed of … Continue reading