Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Twitter and Facebook
Social media websites like Twitter and Facebook have become increasingly important to high frequency traders looking to anticipate market moves before they happen, but could they eventually become as significant as traditional business news providers in the world of high … Continue reading →