Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Tokyo Stock Exchange
As reported by Reuters, the Tokyo Stock Exchange will takeover its smaller rival in Osaka in 2013 to create the world’s third-biggest bourse with listed stocks worth $3.6 trillion, aiming to build scale to cope with a weak home market … Continue reading