Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Timber Hill
The Wall Street Journal’s Neil Shah reported about a little-known firm called Timber Hill LLC trying to grab a bigger share of the world’s foreign-exchange trading business. Timber Hill’s head of foreign-exchange trading, 28-year-old Matt Lauria, hopes to challenge Wall … Continue reading