Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: The Orange County Register
As reported by The Orange County Register’s Jan Norman, Solarflare, an Irvine semiconductor company, has raised $20.5 million, says SoCalTech citing regulatory filings. Solarflare recently sold its 10 Gigabit Ethernet physical layer business for an undisclosed amount. Solarflare is now … Continue reading