Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Swedish FSA
As reported by Gustav Sandstrom Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES, High-frequency trading on financial markets is unlikely to pose any significant threat to financial stability, but upcoming international regulation may be needed to handle the potential risks, Sweden’s Financial Supervisory Authority said … Continue reading →