Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: stockbroker
Simon Mundy wrote earlier this week in the Financial Times that a small number of independent stockbrokers have started offering access to “dark” trading platforms, profiting from a phenomenon that many peers say has contributed towards the industry’s dwindling revenue … Continue reading