Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Steven Sadoff
The Guardian reports that a glitch in the Nasdaq stock market resulted in an unprecedented shutdown of trading of over 2,000 major US stocks and options for more than two hours, creating confusion around the shares of the biggest companies … Continue reading
Trading Halted in Nasdaq Securities like Facebook, Microsoft and Apple… Did the NASDAQ Guys Read Knightmare on Wall Street?
According to The Wall Street Journal, U.S. stock exchanges on Thursday just halted trading in all securities listed on NASDAQ because of a technical issue, exchange officials said. NASDAQ announced the halt at 12:15 p.m. ET Thursday, and other exchanges … Continue reading
Ever since the Knight Capital trading disaster broke in August 1, 2012, investors and traders have been morbidly fascinated by the incident. How had so sophisticated a company managed to burn though $440 million in a bit more than half … Continue reading