Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Steve Nelson
According to Trader Magazine’s Peter Chapman, the trading community likes the proposed limit up/limit down rule, but it still has quibbles. The response from traders has largely been positive. “The trading community did not like the individual circuit breakers,” said … Continue reading →