Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Stephane Malrait
In finalizing the Mifid II directive and Mifir regulation, EU law makers have heeded the calls of some market participants not to impose speed limits, or resting periods, designed to slow down automated trades and prevent large-scale errors. Provisions that … Continue reading