Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: speed limit
According to Bloomberg’s Jonathan Morgan, restrictions on the minimum time orders must be held in German equity markets would do little to increase safety, the nation’s exchanges said as lawmakers debated proposed legislation. “The political, easily understandable argument that the … Continue reading