Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: software issue
The trading halt across U.S. options markets on Monday was due to a bug in new software being rolled out, a unit of NYSE Euronext (NYX.N), which operates the system, said on Tuesday, which was reported by Reuters. NYSE said … Continue reading