Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Security and Exchange Commission
High speed trading is dominated by computerized technology. The U.S. Securities are researching and searching for past records of computerized trades of brokers, banks, and also hedge funds. What is found is the fact that high frequency trading thrive on … Continue reading →