Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Rotman School of Management
Regulators all over the world are undertaking intensive studies to see how markets are being influenced by high-frequency trading. “High-frequency traders can see things a millisecond ahead of the rest of us, but a millisecond is worth a fortune,” says … Continue reading →