Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Robin Hood tax
According to highfrequencytraders.com, EU Ministers are meeting today to discuss a transaction tax which could see high frequency trading driven out of certain markets. President Sarkozy believes proceeds from the tax could help fight poverty and climate change, but there … Continue reading