Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: reverse stock split
As reported by Fierce Finance’s Jim Kim, it’s no secret that the savage decline of Citi’s stock into the penny stock zone was a huge boon to speed traders. Many of the firms made the stock–along with some other low-priced … Continue reading