Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Research and Analysis
Several years ago, when ‘high frequency’ trading first captured the imagination of the commentariat, I was on a radio show panel on which the health of the stock market was discussed. One participant, a fairly well known columnist for a … Continue reading