Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Remco Lenterman
Michelle Price of Financial News writes that Europe’s top high-frequency trading chief has said he expects a new regulatory proposal, designed to rein-in HFT firms, to be dropped. Remco Lenterman, chairman of HFT trade body the European Principal Traders Association, … Continue reading