Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: public confidence
According to The Tell’s Sital Patel, the Securities and Exchange Commission is asking stock exchanges to come up with a series of concrete measures to ensure that market systems are of the highest standards and ensure better communications when breakdowns … Continue reading →