Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: private trading
According to Michelle Jones, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, said it is expanding its oversight of private trading venues known as “dark pools.” The regulator will also keep closer tabs on rapid-fire trades. Private trading venues known as “dark pools” … Continue reading →