Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Pierre Lequeux
As reported by City A.M’s Craig Drake, “High-frequency trading (HFT) is a natural result of the technological developments we have seen over the last few decades,” says Pierre Lequeux, head of currency management at Aviva Investors. “In the 80s most … Continue reading