Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Phillips Academy
Financial theory argues that over the long-run, individuals can’t beat the market. But a Boston start-up, Quantopian – its service lets people build, test, and execute trading algorithms — has developed software for those who want to try. In a … Continue reading