Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: order-to-trade
India Times: Tightening the norms for algorithmic trading, market regulator Sebi today made it mandatory for the users to have their systems audited every six months and increased penalties on errant stock brokers. Sebi first issued guidelines on algo trades … Continue reading