Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Optical fiber
Balloons, drones and low earth-orbiting satellites – these could be the next weapons in the battle to squeeze every last microsecond out of a trade execution. Hugh Cumberland, a solution manager at connectivity provider Colt, said: “It may sound like … Continue reading