Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: oil markets
(Reuters) – A U.S. lawmaker on Wednesday asked futures regulators to probe the larger effects of high-speed trading in the oil markets after crude futures prices took a brief unexplained plunge earlier this week. Representative Edward Markey, a Democrat, asked the Commodity … Continue reading