Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Normal Accidents
Prof. Philip Treleaven, Director at UCL for Financial Computing, and UCL Professor of Computing, has written an interesting article on High-Frequency Trading. Below are some key aspects of the article, as well as the the link to the full document. … Continue reading