Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: naked access
In an attempt to prevent an electronic trading error from happening in the future, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission finally voted in favor of banning “naked access” to traders. Why this is relevant to high-frequency traders will be explained … Continue reading