Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Moscow Exchange
As with many emerging market exchanges, the Moscow Exchange is exploring a range of avenues for increasing participation in its secondary markets – including courting high-frequency trading firms. The Moscow Exchange has seen significant growth in HFT originated volumes across … Continue reading