Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: market surveillance
As reported by Finextra, the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (Iosco) has flagged improvements in market surveillance as a critical element in a new consultation aimed at developing recommendations to mitigate the risks posed to the financial system by the … Continue reading