Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: market stress conditions
Financial markets are critical for the growth and prosperity of all economies. Real-time automated trading systems are integral to these markets. However, neither the technology nor market operations underlying automated trading is infallible. Therefore, it is the responsibility and self-interest … Continue reading