Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Madrid Stock Exchange
Financial Times – By Jeremy Grant – June 11, 2012 Walk into the office of Antonio Zoido, chief executive of the company that runs the Madrid stock exchange, and you step back into a time when business was done at … Continue reading →