Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: limit-up/limit-down
Bloomberg’s Nina Mehta reports that according to Senator Carl Levin U.S. regulators should consider expanding proposed curbs limiting price moves for equities to related products such as futures on the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. The limit-up/limit-down plan designed to … Continue reading →