Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: LIBOR
Remco Lenterman from Financial Times: an influential MEP told me some months ago that of the 250 meetings he’d attended in the preceding six months, 80 per cent were about high-frequency trading. This is an astonishing number. Who would have … Continue reading