Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: lawmaker
According to Bloomberg, European Parliament lawmakers have reached a draft deal with national governments on high-frequency trading curbs as part of a push to toughen the bloc’s financial market rulebook, said the chief legislator working on the plans. “The negotiation team … Continue reading