Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Larry Fink
Mike Foster and Sophie Baker of the Financial News report that Larry Fink, chief executive of BlackRock, last week branded the recent performance of the asset manager’s stock-pickers as unacceptable and pledged to hire others to turn it round. His … Continue reading