Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: large traders
As reported by Forbes’s Timothy Spangler, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) today adopted a new rule establishing large trader reporting requirements, in an effort to improve their ability to identify high-frequency trading by large market participants. Under the new rule, … Continue reading