Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: large institutional traders
Large institutional traders around the world are concerned about the impact that high-frequency trading has on the equity markets, according to a new survey by Liquidnet Inc., an alternative-trading service. Two-thirds of mutual, pension and hedge fund traders said that … Continue reading