Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Knight
Knight Capital expects to make a decision on its future ownership by early next week, according to people familiar with the matter. Rival trading firms Getco LLC and Virtu Financial LLC, which have submitted bids to buy the Jersey City, N.J., … Continue reading →