Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Kate Gibson
According to Kate Gibson of MarketWatch, U.S. stocks rose Tuesday for a second day as dour data on the U.S. housing market failed to offset cheer that came with more upbeat manufacturing reports from Europe and China. “It’s very hard … Continue reading