Top High Frequency Trading Event
- When The President Is Missing with Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- How Boards of Directors and CXOs Can Address Today’s Information Security Challenges at Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015
- Michael Lewis is wrong, says Knightmare on Wall Street’s Edgar Perez: Markets are not any more ‘RIGGED’ than before
- High Frequency Trading: Clear and Present Danger?
- Brokerage offers platform for high frequency traders
Tag Archives: Jefferies Group Inc.
Jefferies Group Inc. (KCG), the New York- based brokerage that helped arrange a $400 million bailout for Knight Capital Group Inc., has converted almost all of the preferred shares it acquired in the transaction to common stock. The conversion almost … Continue reading